The ITA Executive Office Department is looking for one part-time 60%-80%, present 5 days a week:
Receptionist & Office Assistant
The Receptionist & Office Assistant will be responsible to provide administrative support to the ITA Executive Office department in its daily operations, with a focus on handling the reception and assisting the ITA Senior Office Coordinator.
• Manage the reception, the switchboard and welcome the ITA guests
• Schedule and organize meetings, appointments, and events (taking minutes)
• Develop and implement office handbooks
• Be the point of contact for the ITA departments and staff requests
• Manage the office stock (equipment, food, beverage)
• Assume facility management, maintenance, mailing, shipping, equipment, errands
• Manage travel requests and other ad-hoc projects
• Replace the Senior Office Coordinator in case of absence.
Skills and experience required
• Commercial CFC or equivalent
• Fluent in both French and English is a must, other languages are an asset
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Strong organizational and administrative skills with attention to detail, ability to set and manage priorities
• Polyvalent person who works well independently
• Strong customer service and quality-oriented
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, combined with a strong sense of service
• Flexibility in time schedule is required
• Curiosity and creativity are a plus
Start date: as soon as possible
Application deadline: 10 July 2022
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and indicate in the email subject title “Name First name / Receptionist & Office Assistant”.
This job description highlights the areas of activity of the employee, it does not intend to be exclusive or exhaustive and may be amended over time depending on the changing needs of the organization.