New positions are coming soon.
The ITA is an international organization constituted as an independent not-for-profit Swiss foundation, located in Lausanne (Switzerland). It manages anti-doping programs for International sports Federations (IFs), Major Event Organizers (MEOs) and Anti-Doping Organizations (ADOs) that wish to delegate their anti-doping activities to a body that implements high quality anti-doping programs with increased transparency and independence. The ITA operates in full compliance with the World Anti-Doping Code.
Preference will be given to a candidate whose development potential will enable him/her to take over management responsibilities in the medium term.
Under the supervision of the HR manager, support with all HR operations:
• Recruitment operations (including the processing of work permit applications)
• Onboarding, training, employee relations and benefits
• Processing of salaries and communication with external third parties
• Ensure personal database management
• Replace the HR manager in case of absence.
Under the supervision of the Senior Office Coordinator, participate in Office management operations:
• Facilities management
• Office tasks such as mailing/shipping, visitor reception, supplier & inventory management
• Schedule & organize meetings, appointments, events
• Replace the Senior Office Coordinator in case of absence.
• Contact person for staff requests such as welcome and integration, relocation, insurances
• Support in day-to-day office operations
• Develop & implement HR and Office handbooks (operations manual or guidelines)
• Take part to other projects as required by the ITA.
Skills and experience required
• Academic degree or equivalent, preferably with HR management specialisation
• Experience in a similar administrative role with knowledge in HR management (3 – 6 years)
• Excellent French and English written and oral communication skills, other language is an asset
• Strong organisational and administrative skills with attention to detail, ability to set and manage priorities; customer service and quality oriented
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, combined with a strong sense of discretion and confidentiality and handling of sensitive and confidential data
• IT literate (MS Office, HR management software is an asset)
• Knowledge of Swiss employment law would be desirable.
Application deadline: 21st of August 2020.
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the email subject title “HR & Office Coordinator”.
HR & Office Coordinator