New positions are now open!
The ITA is an international organization constituted as an independent not-for-profit Swiss foundation, located in Lausanne (Switzerland). It manages anti-doping programs for International sports Federations (IFs), Major Event Organizers (MEOs) and Anti-Doping Organizations (ADOs) that wish to delegate their anti-doping activities to a body that implements high quality anti-doping programs with increased transparency and independence. The ITA operates in full compliance with the World Anti-Doping Code.
The ITA is a dynamically growing organization and is currently hiring.
To ensure the smooth functioning of the day-to-day Accounts Payable function. To provide support to the Finance Manager. To assist in Quality assurance and follow-up.
• Ensure that all payable items are processed and recorded accurately and timely
• Verify invoices, clarify any unusual items or prices, resolve discrepancies and issues
• Enter and upload invoices into accounting system
• Sort, code, match and set invoices up for payment
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Track, review and process expenses, reconcile and match credit card billing statement with expense report
• Post transactions to journals, reconcile accounts payable transactions
• Prepare analysis of accounts
• Maintain vendor files, correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
• Assist with maintaining third party variable costs balances
• Assist with year-end closing and provide supporting documentation for audits
• Maintain confidentiality of organizational information
• Other ad hoc tasks.
Skills and experience required:
• 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
• Strong organizational and administrative skills with attention to detail and accuracy, ability to set and manage priorities
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, combined with a strong sense of discretion, confidentiality and handling of sensitive and confidential data
• Ability to efficiently process big volume of information using computers and to stay focused while performing repetitive tasks
• Good English written and oral communication skills, other languages are an asset
• Customer service and quality oriented, Team-player, can do attitude.
Start date: as soon as possible.
Application deadline: 6th December 2019
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the email subject title “Finance Assistant”.
This job description highlights the areas of activity of the employee, it does not intend to be exclusive or exhaustive and may be amended over time depending on the changing needs of the organization.